Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 45 mins + chill
Calories: 415 kcal per serving
Didn’t figure out yet what dessert to make!! Try this easy and simple pecan pie cobbler recipe and save your day ! This delicious ,amazing and traditional pecan pie is the perfect dessert for a holiday celebration or a family gathering, it can be cut into as many servings as you need, even to feed a crowd. This has been a popular recipe because who doesnt love pecan desserts around holidays !!
Pecan pie has a fluffy texture, there’s literally a pool of caramel created from butter and brown sugar. I’ve made this recipe so many times and I can assure you that it’s always a family favorite. It’s just truly amazing.
- 1 packet Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust.
- 2 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Butter-flavor cooking spray
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray cooking spray in a 9×13 baking dish or grease it.
- Take 1 pie crust from the pouch, unroll it on the working surface.Afterthat , put it in your baking dish.
- In a large to medium bowl with wire whisk, stir corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs. Then Stir in chopped pecans.
- Poor half of the filling into a crust-lined dish.
- Now ,Remove the second pie crust from the pouch, unroll on the work surface. Then Place it over your filling. Spray it with butter flavor cooking spray.
- Bake until browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Reduce your oven temperature and spoon your remaining filling over browned pastry. Sprinkle pecan halves on top in a decorative way.
- Bake for another 30 minutes longer. Let it chill for 20 minutes. It’s preferable to serve it warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream ! Now It’s Ready To Serve !! Enjoy It With Your Beloved Family.
Tips and tricks:
- Pecans are a good source of vitamins B, high in fiber and low in sodium.
- Cobbler when it’s fresh out of the oven pairs astonishingly with vanilla ice cream.
- To avoid air pockets, Make sure you pack your brown sugar firmly into a dry measuring cup.
- Pecans Pre-chopped and pecans halves are often placed in the baking section of any grocery store.
Nutrition Information :
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories: 772, Total Fat : 41g ,Protein : 8g , Total Carbohydrate: 101g , Sodium : 295mg